|Accessories and Upgrades for Land Rover Vehicles|
Front Runner Roof Racks and Accessories
The ultimate overland driving destination for many people is Africa.
Scenery, wildlife, culture, space and remoteness it has it all in abundance, so where better then to source the finest range of expedition equipment than from Front Runner based in South Africa.
By utilising the very latest materials and technology combined with CAD (Computer Aided Design), and years of experience in the bush Front Runner has developed the most advanced and versatile range of Land Rover expedition accessories.
Front Runner's mission statement is to provide quality engineered 4x4 accessories that represent excellent value whilst maintaining a technological advantage. The range includes roof racks, rack accessories, storage systems, side awnings, water tanks and auxiliary fuel tanks.
Front Runner roof racks are constructed using strong and lightweight aluminium extrusions incorporating a unique T slot that allows you to attach and remove your equipment easily.
This gives you endless flexibility eliminating the need to drill the rack to mount your tent and equipment. Roof racks come in various sizes and configurations to suit all Land Rovers.
Roof rack feature include:
1. High grade aluminium for light weight and strong construction.
2. T slot extruded floor with 8mm hex head bolt slot on top and bottom, for flexibility mounting accessories without drilling.
3. Additional legs can be fitted for greater load carrying.
4. Most racks are reversible with 1.35m open end for tent location.
5. Heavy duty black powder coating for long term resistance to the elements.
6. Lateral floor design to reduce wind noise while in motion.
7. Low profile perimeter to reduce drag and noise.
8. Gutter and track mounting systems both provide the strongest and most secure fastening to Land Rovers providing the highest load rating. Leg sets and mounting kits are fabricated to follow the contour to the gutter or roof of the vehicle.
9. Stainless steel gutter clamps"
|© Allmakes 4x4 2004-2011 Tweet|